Shipping & Returns
£7.95 - Free UK Shipping when you spend £200 or more.
All orders placed before 2pm GMT Monday-Friday (Excluding UK Public Holidays) will be dispatched on the same day, by DPD Tracked Next Day Delivery.
This excludes any prints.
Rest of World shipping
All orders placed before 12pm GMT Monday-Friday (Excluding UK Public Holidays) will be dispatched the next day by DHL Tracked Express Delivery.
This excludes any prints.
Other Shipping information
- Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact email@example.com for help in resolving the problem.
- If you are outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country. Read Taxes & Duties for more information.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct when you make your order, as we are unable to redirect the parcel once it has been shipped.
- Please note, during sale times or busy periods orders may be slightly delayed.
Taxes & Duties
- If your shipping address is outside of the UK, we will deduct UK VAT tax at source. Local taxes, duties or fees may be payable upon receipt of your package. Ahluwalia are not responsible for any additional charges you may incur from customs.
- Ahluwalia has no control over any delays or charges and, at this point, we are unable to predict these. Any charges must be paid by yourself, please check the email address you used to place your order, as customs normally contact you this way if necessary. You may wish to contact the relevant Customs authorities for clarification before placing an order.
- Due to the UK leaving the EU, if you reside within the EU, you will be required to pay the VAT due in your country and duties may also be charged. We are trying out best to minimise these costs worldwide so you can continue shopping with us.
- We suggest researching the customs and duties information specific to your country as some destinations have large customs thresholds meaning you can order up to a certain value without incurring customs fees.
Returns & Refunds
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a return - we accept returns within 14 days of you receiving your package.
Returns are at your own expense.
All items must be returned unused with price tags and in original packaging, in the same condition that you received them.
At present, we do not offer exchanges, if you need a different size or colour, please place a new order for the correct garment.
- You have 14 days from when your order is delivered to email and ship it back to our return centre for a refund. Any claim regarding the delivery of package must be submitted in 14 working days following receipt of the package.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included. If items are worn we won't issue a refund.
- Final sale and reduced items cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- We do not offer free returns at present, we are working to make returns as easy as possible.
- The cost of returning an item and any incurred customs/duties is your responsibility, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage. Please take reasonable care to ensure that items are returned safely and are not damaged in transit and include the original packaging.
- Once we receive your return we will process it as soon as possible. Please note, that your bank or credit card company may take 4-7 business days to credit your account with a refund.
- Please note that the original shipping cost is not refunded unless the original item received was damaged or faulty.