Shipping & Returns
UK Standard shipping
£5.95 - Free when you spend £200
All orders placed before 1pm GMT Monday-Friday (Excluding Public Holidays) will be dispatched the next day by Royal Mail or FedEx tracked shipping, which is 3-5 working days.
Rest of World Standard shipping
£15.95 - Free when you spend £200
All orders placed before 1pm GMT Monday-Friday (Excluding Public Holidays) will be dispatched the next day by Royal Mail International or FedEx tracked shipping, which is 5-10 working days depending on the destination country.
Other Shipping information
- Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact email@example.com for help in resolving the problem.
- If you are outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; Ahluwalia has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
- International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information.
Returns & Refunds
If you wish to return an item purchased online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns label. We do not offer free returns and cost of returning an item is your responsibility, but recommend you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage. Before returning any items to us, we do ask that they are in the same condition that you received them. Please take reasonable care to ensure that items are returned safely and are not damaged in transit and include the original packaging. Once we receive your return we will process it as quickly as possible. Please note, your bank or credit card company may take 4-7 business days to credit your account with a refund.